When you send an exciting new act a set of Q and A questions, the most you are hoping for is a bit of humour, a few anecdotes and a idea of how they approach music making on stage and on record. Brighton three piece(two girls one boy) Us Baby Bear Bones whose atmospheric pop sound has bewitched us went and surprised GIITTV’s NishaBhakoo with a superb pictorial explanation of themselves, enjoy!
2) Are you all from Brighton?
3) What are your opinions on the current music scene in Brighton?
4) How and when did the band meet?
5) How would you describe the band’s image?
6) What do you think you sound like?
7) What sets you apart from other bands in Brighton?
8) Who writes the lyrics? Is this a difficult process?
9) What music are you listening to at the moment?
10) What should we expect from your upcoming EP?
11) What are your next steps?
12) Tell us about the making of the video for You.
14) What pressures do you face entering the music industry at this time?
15) What has been your favourite show so far?
16) At the Great Escape Festival you revealed that you were selective about the gigs you play. Run us through your criteria?
17) What do you want to ultimately achieve?